Coca-Cola Chicken. This is a good additional recipe for your catering, carenderia, or restaurant business that your customers will surely love.
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 12 oz. can Coca-Cola
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
1. Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Cover and turn heat to medium.
3. Cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Uncover, and cook an additional 10 minutes until done.
Incoming search terms:
- coca cola chicken
- chicken barbecue pinoy cola
- filipino coca cola fried chicken recipes
- www cocacola carenderia buisness
- வீட்டில் cheese செய்யும் செயல்முறை