Crazy chocolate cake, also known as crazy cake, easy chocolate cake, and no eggs chocolate cake, is a wonderful chocolate cake recipe that requires no eggs. Also, the cake pan does not need to be buttered and floured before baking the cake. In this recipe, the marshmallow is an option, but it makes the cake taste much better. Another option you could use are chocolate cubes; spread them across the top of the cake for a melted chocolate delight.
Crazy Chocolate Marshmallow Cake
- Whisk the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cocoa together in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the vanilla, vinegar, cooking oil, and water to the mix. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the mix into a 9×13 pan. You do not have to butter or flour the pan.
- Place the pan into the oven for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- When the 25 minutes is up, take the pan out and put around 12 marshmallows on the cake.
- Place the cake back into the oven for five minutes or until done.
- Flatten the marshmallows. This makes them easier to spread.
- Spread the marshmallows around the cake. Try to make it as even as possible.
Do you like this money making business idea? then please consider subscribing to our RSS feed and have new articles sent directly to your inbox. (Once you entered your e-mail address, you need to login to your e-mail account and click the link to confirm your subscription).
Incoming search terms:
- mga sangkap sa pagluluto ng cake na walang oven