Meat is a highly nutritious food and a good source of protein that if left untreated will spoil rapidly within a few days. However, many preservation techniques have been developed to extend its shelf life by several days, weeks or months. Some of these processing methods also alter the flavour and texture of meat, which can increase its value when these products are sold.
Starting a meat processing business can be a lucrative idea to start. However, one must know the precautions and safety rules in food processing to make sure that products are safe to eat. It is also important to have a suitable room just for processing meat products. The room and equipments to be used should be hygienically designed and easily cleaned to prevent contamination of products by insects, birds, rodents and micro-organisms.
Good hygiene and sanitation is essential in all types of meat processing. Bacteria can rapidly spoil meat if processing is not done quickly and properly and it is essential that hygienic food handling is carried out with these products.
How to Start a Meat Processing Business
Here’s the most Popular Meat Processing Recipes that you can start today!
1. How to make smoked ham
2. How to make pork tocino
3. How to make beef tapa
4. How to make skinless longganisa
5. How to make embutido
6. How to make corned beef
7. How to make bacon
8. How to make meatloaf
9. How to make boneless ham
10. How to make chicken nuggets
11. How to make sausage casings
12. How to make smoked sausage at home
Do you like this Money Making Business Ideas? then please consider subscribing to our RSS feed and have new articles sent directly to your inbox.
Incoming search terms:
- kinds of meat processing
- kinds of meat in meat processing
- meat processing business in the philippines
- successful entrepreneur in meat processing
- how to start a meat processing business
- meat business ideas
- SAFETY AND SANITATION IN MEAT PROCESSING
- meat processing recipe
- processed meat business philippines
- meat processing business philippines