These wonderful aromatherapy air fresheners are perfect business idea for selling together as part of a gift basket, or individually as corporate gifts, door-prizes, or party favors.
1. Mix 30 drops (about 1.5 ml) of your favorite essential oil or blend (or try one of our special springtime or holiday scent ideas below) to 1 oz. of distilled water in a 1 oz. spray bottle.
2. Create a gift tag/label that tells the recipient how to use the bottle of air freshener, and the contents of the bottle (i.e. “Pine Air Freshener: contains 100% pure pine essential oil & water. Shake well and mist into the air as needed.”). You can also use these tags to write “To: ” and “From: ” information. Create your own unique tag, or download this sample gift tags (PDF file) that you are welcome to print and use on your own personal gifts.
3. Use ribbon, string, yarn, raffia, or pipe cleaner to tie your tag to the neck of the bottle.
4. To use the air freshener, shake well, and mist into the air as needed.
Springtime Scent Ideas
* Rose: Mix 30 drops of rosewood oil with 1 oz. pure, distilled water.
* Floral: Mix 12 drops orange, 6 drops rosewood, 5 drops clove, 3 drops cinnamon, and 2 drops jasmine with 1 oz. pure, distilled water.
* Romantic: Mix 12 drops palmarosa, 1 drop ylang ylang, 3 drops clary sage, 3 drops nutmeg, and 6 drops lime with 1 oz. pure, distilled water.
* Fresh: Mix 15 drops lavender, 10 drops geranium, and 5 drops Roman chamomile with 1 oz. pure, distilled water.
Holiday Scent Ideas
* Candy Cane: Mix 30 drops of peppermint oil with 1 oz. pure, distilled water.
* Evergreen/Christmas Tree: Mix 30 drops of pine, spruce, or fir oil with 1 oz. pure, distilled water (or try blending two or three of these oils together).
* Wassail: Mix 15 drops clove and 15 drops orange oils with 1 oz. pure, distilled water.
* Gingerbread: Mix 10 drops clove, 8 drops ginger, 7 drops cinnamon, and 5 drops orange oils with 1 oz. pure, distilled water.
For other great blends that you can use to create air fresheners, see the book 500 Formulas for Aromatherapy, by Carol Schiller & David Schiller.
Source and Photo: abundanthealth4u.com
Do you like this business idea? then please consider subscribing to our PINOY BISNIS RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new articles sent directly to your inbox. (Once you entered your e-mail address, you need to login to your e-mail account and click the link to confirm your subscription).