Bayad Center is recognized as the country’s best one-stop payment center. Currently, Bayad Center has over 900 outlets nationwide. Bayad center plans to add around 50 more franchisees to the Bayad Center network until the end of 2010.
Bayad Center started as the over-the-counter (OTC) bills payment collection arm of the Manila Electric Co. (Meralco) 12 years ago, and has since become the market leader in third-party bills payment collection, with clients that include PLDT, Globe Telecoms, Smart, Digitel, SSS, Manulife, Sunlife, Bayan Communications, Sky Cable, RCBC Bankard, UNICEF, SuperFerry and Cebu Pacific.
How to Franchise a Bayad Center?
Criteria for a good Location
1. High Foot and Vehicular Traffic
2. Proximity to Partner Bank/s
3. Visible to Customers
4. In a Commercial Area (preferably)
5. Presence of at Least 10,000 Households
6. Not within proximity to an existing Bayad Center Franchised Site
7. Not Beside the following Establishments (if proposed site is in a Meralco service area):
• Lotto Outlet
• Betting Station
• Adult Entertainment
How much is the Franchise Investment?
1. Franchise Fee – P 250,000+ 12% VAT
2. Equipment (computers, printers, barcode scanners, fax machine, vault, money verifier) – estimated at P120,000
3. Leasehold Improvements or compliance to the standard Bayad Center look
4. Minimal Furniture and Fixtures
NOTE: Full Branch Model should have a floor area of at least 15 square meters.
Investment does not include the following:
1. Initial Office Supplies
2. Utilities Deposit
3. Advance Rental
4. Rental Deposit
5. Security Deposit to Lessor (Mall)
6. Initial Operating Capital
7. PhP600,000 Cash Bond
Benefits as a Bayad Center Franchisee
1. Brand Leverage
2. Operational & Field Support
3. Training Support
4. Technical Support
5. Marketing Support
1. Applicant submits Letter of Intent to CIS Bayad Center, Inc. (CBCI) with attached Location Map of proposed site.
(NOTE: Letter should be addressed to Aida C. Yuvienco, VP and Head – Sales, Marketing, and Business Development. Please include in the letter complete address of the proposed site as well as contact info – landline number/s, fax number & cellphone number – of applicant.)
1. CBCI screens proposed site.
2. CBCI conducts Franchise Orientation.
3. Applicant submits Market Study and Application Form and pays P15,000 processing fee.
4. CBCI verifies Market Study data.
5. CBCI conducts character/background and financial check/evaluation on the applicant.
6. CBCI conducts Panel Interview.
7. Applicant undergoes Medical Exams.
8. Applicant signs Memorandum of Agreement and reviews Franchise Agreement.
9. Applicant signs the Franchise Agreement and pays the Franchise Fee balance.
CIS BAYAD CENTER, INC.
Business Solutions Center, Meralco Complex
Ortigas Ave., Pasig City
Note: Pinoybisnes.com is not, in any way, related or affiliated to the business franchise listed in this post. The sole purpose of Pinoybisnes.com is to share information about franchising & business opportunities in the Philippines.
Do you like this Money Making Business Idea? then please consider subscribing to our RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new articles sent directly to your inbox. (Once you entered your e-mail address, you need to login to your e-mail account and click the link to confirm your subscription).
Incoming search terms:
- bayad center
- bayad center business
- bayad center franchise fee
- bayad center franchise 2012
- bayad center franchise for sale
- bayad center franchise cost
- bayad center franchise requirements
- bayad center franchise fee 2012
- how to franchise a bayad center outlet
- bayad center franchise how much