Facebook is reportedly in talks with solar drone maker Titan Aerospace to buy the company for $60 million. The move could help Facebook, one of the major backers of Internet.org, achieve one of the initiative’s goals: to bring internet connectivity to the world. Titan’s atmospheric drones are solar-powered and can...
Tagged: Brent crude
- Amazing Benefits of Installing Car Parking Bollards on
- Transforming Small Businesses To Digitization on
- All You Need to Know About Creating a WordPress Website for Your Business on
- bayad center LBC PADALA AND TRAVEL AGENCY franchise business on
- Dealer of Softdrinks, Beer, Cigarettes, Liquors, Prepaid Cards on