Ford said Thursday is is lowering the fuel economy ratings on its popular Fiesta subcompact and hybrid and plug-in hybrid models from the 2013 and 2014 models. The company says it plans to reimburse customers for having lowered its gas mileage estimates. Ford added that it erred in its internal...
Tagged: Ford CD3 platform
- Amazing Benefits of Installing Car Parking Bollards on
- Transforming Small Businesses To Digitization on
- All You Need to Know About Creating a WordPress Website for Your Business on
- bayad center LBC PADALA AND TRAVEL AGENCY franchise business on
- Dealer of Softdrinks, Beer, Cigarettes, Liquors, Prepaid Cards on