On December 13, 2020, FireEye, Microsoft and SolarWinds announced the discovery of a large, sophisticated supply chain attack that deployed a new, previously unknown malware “Sunburst” used against SolarWinds’ Orion IT customers. Kaspersky’s experts found various specific code similarities between Sunburst and known versions of Kazuar backdoors – the type...
Tagged: Kazuar backdoor
- Amazing Benefits of Installing Car Parking Bollards on
- Transforming Small Businesses To Digitization on
- All You Need to Know About Creating a WordPress Website for Your Business on
- bayad center LBC PADALA AND TRAVEL AGENCY franchise business on
- Dealer of Softdrinks, Beer, Cigarettes, Liquors, Prepaid Cards on