Facebook’s purchase of WhatsApp for $19 billion may net it new users, but it’s questionable whether messaging app services can provide solid long-term value, says Breakingviews’ Peter Thal Larsen.
Tagged: Reuters CHINA-WHATSAPP ANALYSIS (O)
- Amazing Benefits of Installing Car Parking Bollards on
- Transforming Small Businesses To Digitization on
- All You Need to Know About Creating a WordPress Website for Your Business on
- bayad center LBC PADALA AND TRAVEL AGENCY franchise business on
- Dealer of Softdrinks, Beer, Cigarettes, Liquors, Prepaid Cards on