Voters in Switzerland have backed proposals that restrict the movement of citizens to and from the EU and could undermine bilateral agreements with its neighbours. French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius has already described the referendum result as ‘worrying’. Joanna Partridge reports.
Tagged: Reuters SWITZERLAND-IMMIGRATION VOTE (O)
- Amazing Benefits of Installing Car Parking Bollards on
- Transforming Small Businesses To Digitization on
- All You Need to Know About Creating a WordPress Website for Your Business on
- bayad center LBC PADALA AND TRAVEL AGENCY franchise business on
- Dealer of Softdrinks, Beer, Cigarettes, Liquors, Prepaid Cards on