Some 1,700 impatient shoppers lined up for hours Saturday for the grand opening of Apple’s store in Rio de Janeiro, the first official outpost in South America. First in line was Thiago Cuba, 31, who said he was looking forward to shopping at the glistening new computer store in a...
Tagged: Thiago Cuba
- Amazing Benefits of Installing Car Parking Bollards on
- Transforming Small Businesses To Digitization on
- All You Need to Know About Creating a WordPress Website for Your Business on
- bayad center LBC PADALA AND TRAVEL AGENCY franchise business on
- Dealer of Softdrinks, Beer, Cigarettes, Liquors, Prepaid Cards on