In the book “Handbook of Public Relations,” South African authors, Skinner C and Von Essen L defined public relations as “the management, through the communication of the perceptions and strategic relations between an organization and its internal and external stakeholders.” PR practitioners generally, and PR practitioners in South Africa specifically...
Tagged: PR jobs
- Cost-effective Techniques to Promote Your eCommerce Business in 2020
- 4 Ways Podcasting Can Revolutionize Your Business
- 7 Strategies to Attract Restaurant Customers
- How To Facilitate Networking Opportunities At Your Event
- Bradley J Beman: Customer-centric reopening strategies for small businesses after the Covid-19 lockdown