PHILIPPINE CHILDREN’S MEDICAL CENTER – Metro Manila – Administrative adjunct I – (ANCILLIARY SERVICES DEPARTMENT) [Government] PHILIPPINE CHILDREN’S MEDICAL CENTER Metro Manila Full time Deadline for accepting applications : November 23, 2018 Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License. Place of Assignment: ANCILLIARY SERVICES DEPARTMENT income: SG 7 | Php. 15,254.00 Item No. 1767 Qualification Standards: »Education : » Completion of two years studies in college »Training : » None Required »practice : » None Required »Eligibility : » Career Service (Subprofessional) First Level Eligibility Interested and qualified candidates should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than November 23, 2018 . 1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph; 2….
Subscribe to Newsletter
- How to Make Thousand Island Dressing
- Lemon tart Recipe courtesy of La Regalade
- DOST-FNRI’s Iron-fortified Rice Technology Churns out Instant Meals for People on the go
- How to Make Pork Bacon
- How to Make Big Burger King
- 6 Simple Juice Recipes to Get You Started Juicing
- Specialty Food Lemongrass-enhanced Chevon Tapa and Chevon Sausage
- Surefire Ways to Build a Business Brand Through Social Media
- How can small businesses leverage social media marketing for promotion and market acquisition?
- Video Marketing is a Game of Seconds
- 7 Areas to Focus on Marketing Your Products and Services Online
- Easily Shareable Content Helps in Winning More Followers And Traffic
- 7 Strategies CMOs Should Leverage with Their CFOs
- Ice Melting CRM Techniques That Every Business Entrepreneur Must Know