Filipinos love siomai and it’s one of the most affordable snacks in the market today. It is also one of the fastest growing business in the food industry. Imagine how many food carts, big or small, are competing in the tastiest and cheapest siomai today.
Filipinos love to eat siomai any time of the day, in breakfast, at lunch, during dinner or even at midnight snacks.
For a very low price, you can now start your own siomai food cart franchise business, don’t wait until your neighbor has it. Kumikitang kabuhayan for all Filipinos here and abroad.
- NO Royalty Fee, NO QUOTA, NO Hidden charges
- E-loading account powered by LOAD Central
- 1 Unit Collapsible Cart (3ft x 2ft x 6ft)
- Equipped with Boards and Cabinets
- Scratch proof counter top
- Panaflex Banner
- 3 Years Franchise Contract
- Loyalty Fee = P6,500 for another 3 years
- Zoning Policy of 500 meters
- Pick Up Centers NATIONWIDE
- With FREE FRANCHISE SEMINAR and CREW TRAINING (Manila Only)
ALL in Package Starts at 60K
- Set of Uniform (Apron and Shirt)
- Set of Equipment depending on the concept (OPTIONAL)
- Product Sampler
- P400 worth — Single Cart
- P800 worth — 2in1 Cart
- P1,200 — 3in1 Cart
*FREE delivery with P3500 worth of products WITHIN METRO MANILA
*LOCATION AND CREW provided by the Franchisee
- Earn from food cart sales
- Earn by wholesaling/retailing
- Earn by setting up cart on events
- Earn from cart rentals
- Earn by getting a second franchise
- Earn by letting other people franchise
Contact: Jo Roni Mabalot
Schedule an Appointment
If you have not received a response within one day, please check your “Spam“ folder.
Our Company info
The Filipino Dream, Inc.
3rd Flr. City Center Ortigas Bldg., #338 Ortigas Ave, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines