Digitization has affected every industry in the world, including the global real estate industry. The real estate agencies that have quickly adopted by transforming their core processes have enjoyed the benefits of digitization.
On the other hand, real estate agencies that are only now starting to adopt digitization tools face a considerable challenge. The key reason behind this shift is evolving customer behavior. Property shoppers switch from conventional ways of finding and acquiring properties towards digital tools as they offer much more convenience.
What Digitization Trends Should A Real Estate Agency Be Aware Of?
· Online Payments– As bizarre as it may sound, properties in many Western countries are currently being sold in return for cryptocurrency. Apart from crypto payments, many real estate websites are also accepting large-scale digital payments.
· Virtual Tours – Tools like Google Maps have transformed satellite imaging. Top real estate agencies are now using high-quality drone footage and satellite images to create life-like digital replicas of their properties. Properties that usedrone photography as a marketing tool are 68% more likely to be sold.
· Online Property Searches – Modern-day consumers are sharp enough to research everything they purchase on the internet. Hence, it’s understandable that property shoppers begin their pursuit of a home by researching on the internet. Real estate websites enable potential property buyers to contact realtors before discussing purchase requirements.
· Estimates – The term ‘digitization’ is synonymous with a data assessment. Since so much information regarding properties is available for free on the internet, modern-day property shoppers expect their realtors to provide accurate tools that generate property estimates. Property shoppers are very particular about the price ranges they aim to shop in.
How To Attract Modern-Day Property Shoppers?
Modern-day property shoppers base their purchasing decisions on verifiable information. A real estate website must stimulate the shopper’s eyes and mind. To attract prospective buyers, the best realtor web sites designer will integrate certain key web design elements that give the website a sense of authenticity and professionalism.
Here are the design elements these experts add that attract modern-day property shoppers and set the real estate website apart from competing sites.
Detailed Property Information
Each property is unique. At least that’s the idea that real estate agents want to give to their buyers. Conveying the key points of difference between properties is only possible when the real estate website provides a ton of information on each listing. All real estate websites must offer these property-related details –
· High-quality pictures of the property, both from the inside and the outside. Using drone footage and a top-quality camera is vital. Most modern-day shoppers don’t appreciate websites that show stock images, as it indicates fraudulent behavior.
· Detailed property information such as property dimensions, amenities, number of rooms, utility rooms, etc.
· Virtual tours help indecisive property shoppers make a leap of faith. These virtual tours give shoppers a ‘feel’ for the property. It’s the most convenient form of a home visit.
· Neighborhood information
· Interactive maps displaying the closest schools, shopping centers, and other utilities.
· Slideshows for each property. Instead of making the potential customer scroll through the website, a well-designed PowerPoint presentation can display the property’s key selling points in a much better way.
A real estate website is an extension of the quality the company offer’s in person. Real estate websites that feature such well-detailed information act as the best real estate agents in the world – they accurately address every client query within seconds!
Searchability And Browsing
Buyers want their real estate websites to be fast loading. They don’t have the time to wait for thousands of properties to load! Hence, real estate websites have to be fast loading. Or else, the highly-impatient modern-day property shopper won’t stick around to gather the agent’s contact information. To avoid loading issues, top real estate website, developers use these tricks –
· They avoid installing any unnecessary popups.
· Image sizes are reduced to increase loading time (image quality doesn’t have to suffer).
· Team up with an efficient web hosting provider who can guarantee fast-loading websites.
· Constantly fix broken links and offer 24×7 support to resolve website errors.