Here are some powerful ways on how to promote your home business.
1. Personalize your business cards with a company logo. Be sure to include email addresses and website URL on the front.
2. If you sell a product, carry several samples with you. Attach a business card to the front. You’ll be prepared the next time someone asks you “What do you do for a living?”. Hand them a sample along with your contact information so they know how to get more.
3. Collect email addresses from everyone. Contact information can be as good as money in the bank.
4. Start a monthly newsletter filled with updates and special promotions for your products and services. Snail mail it and email it out to every address in your data base.
5. Learn to write good copy. If you don’t have time to educate yourself, hire an exceptional copy writer to assist you. Good copy makes a difference between booming business and lost sales.
6. Request testimonials from experts in your line of work, then use them to promote your business.
7. Publish your business in every available marketing directory in your area.
8. Word of mouth can make or break a business. Talk about your business when in public and enlist friends and family members to do the same.
9. If you don’t have one already, get a website. Keep it low key, professional, easy to navigate and full of quality content. Don’t overuse graphics and flashy plug ins that slow down the time it takes for your page to load. Spend some time creating a catchy headline or slogan for your business. Now would be the time to use the copy writer again. List your web site with directories like Google , Yahoo and Inktomi. Make sure you read the webmaster’s guidelines and ensure that your website conforms to the search engines terms of service.
10. Get the word out about your business online by joining discussion forums related to your area of business. Post links back to your website and exchange links with other businesses that compliment your service. Avoid associating your site with fly-by-night or shady businesses. Only allow your links to be posted on high quality, reputable sites. Only post links on your site to businesses or websites that you have researched thoroughly. This can improve your page ranking and help you move up on the search engine results page.
11. Procure advertising space in your local newspaper “above the fold”. Check into hiring a professional speaker to read a specially prepared script advertising your business (once again, consult an excellent copy writer) and have your new radio commercial played during prime listening times. If you can afford a few minutes of radio time, it is still a good investment.
Source: streetdirectory.com. Author: MASCOM. A Successful Home Based Business Takes Time and Effort. Luckily, This Site Was Designed To Fast Track Your Profits As You Learn..Visit: http://www.MyAffiliateStarter.com/page1.html
Do you like this Money making business ideas? then please consider subscribing to our PINOY BISNES RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new business ideas sent directly to your inbox. (Once you entered your e-mail address, you need to login to your e-mail account and click the link to confirm your subscription).