To be able to apply as a PCSO online lotto agent, applicant must be:
For Natural Person (Individual Applicant):
1. Filipino Citizen; and
2. At least 21 years old
For Juridical Person (Corporation)
1. It must be duly registered and existing under Philippines laws
2. It must be 100% Filipino-owned
As per PCSO Board Resolution No. 0097, Series of 2011, the proposed site must meet the following distance requirements: (Note: The distance is to be measured from the door of the establishment proper to the proposed outlet and shall follow road directions and not the straight line or hypotenuse distance between the two points)
Establishments / Structures ——– Distance Restriction from the Proposed Lotto Outlet
A. Existing Lotto Outlet/s ——— 50 meters (minimum distance only)
2. Elementary Schools ————– 100 meters
3. Secondary Schools ————— 100 meters
Lotto Booth Requirements
1. Floor Space is at least 2m x 2m. Business counters measuring at least 36” x 24”.
2. Dry floor space with proper ventilation.
3. With at least one (1) wireless or fixed landline telephone facility for hotline operation use.
4. For security reasons, all lotto outlets should be enclosed and must be facing the direction of human traffic/entry. Frontage must face the main hallway/corridor or to the direction of major traffic flow.
5. Outlets located within a commercial building or complexes, with 24-hours security, lotto booths need not be enclosed
Lotto Outlet Application Documentary Requirements
1. Fill-up Application Form and attach the following documentary requirements:
NATURAL PERSON (INDIVIDUAL APPLICANT)
a) Birth Certificate of Applicant
b) Three (3) latest ID pictures (2×2) of applicant and spouse, if applicable
c) Proof of Identification: (any two valid ID)
d) Proof of Income:
1.) Income Tax Return
2.) Certificate of Employment
1.) Income Tax Return
2.) Registration of Business (for existing business)
3.) Audited Financial Statement (if applicable)
e) NBI Clearance (Current)
f) Barangay Clearance (Personal Record)
JURIDICAL PERSON (CORPORATION)
a) Biodata of Officers and Directors
b) Certified True Copy of S.E.C Registration, Articles of Incorporation, and By-Laws
c) Secretary Certificate and or Board Resolution duly authorizing person/s to transact with PCSO for purpose of the operating a lotto outlet
1. Three (3) latest ID pictures (2×2) of the authorized representative
2. Proof of Identification (any two (2) valid ID)
3. Latest and Original NBI Clearance
d) Latest Audited Financial Statement
e) I.T.R. for the immediate preceding year
2. Sketch/Location Map of the proposed site showing location/s of existing lotto outlet/s in the area
3. Pictures/photos of the proposed outlet/site including its vicinity.
4. Proof of Ownership/Lease of Outlet
For Owner: Land Title or TCT
For Lessee: Authority/Certification from Building Owner (notarized)
Lotto Application Procedure/s:
1. Submit duly accomplished Lotto Application form set and COMPLETE DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS to PCSO.
1.1 For outlets within Metro Manila at the PCSO Main Office
1.2 For outlets outside Metro Manila, at the PCSO Branch Office covering the location
2. Pay the required fee of P2,500.00 to the Treasury Department (Main Office) or Cashier (Branch Office)
3. Within 30 days from notice of approval:
3.1 Pay the Installation of fee of P10,000.00 to the Treasury Department (Main Office) or Cashier (Branch Office)
3.2 Post a Cash Bond of P300,000.00. In lieu of a cash bond, Surety Bond to cover the amount of P700,000.00 can be submitted.
3.3 Operate the outlet.
Download Lotto Application Form