Virtual assistants help business owners make huge investments in both financial and labor resources. With virtual assistants, it becomes possible for the business owners to respond to customers in a timely manner. Virtual assistants nowadays are vigorously trained and possess skills most business owners only dream of having such as website development. Such individuals end up being the best assets for the business.
There are many individuals as well as reputable companies providing virtual assistant services. Making the choice from among the many individuals can be a daunting task. That’s why we have reviewed the top virtual assistant companies to make your decision-making process simpler.
24/7 Virtual Assistant
This is a company that besides offering professional virtual assistant services, you can count on them to execute personal tasks such as reading and replying to emails, taking phone calls, and online shopping. Here are the benefits of choosing 24/7 virtual assistant:
- They offer administrative support such as sorting and filing, photocopying, scanning, running personal errands, and many more.
- Offering round the clock customer support including online tech support.
- Data keeping services using QuickBooks and other accounting software.
- Help with sorting and searching for data in huge databases.
- Help with email marketing and lead generation.
- Web development and SEO.
There are no hidden costs. Here’s a look at their rates:
- Hourly – 15$
- Entrepreneur plan – $299 for 30 hours/30 months.
- Professional plan for 499/ month equivalent to 60 hours/month
- Executive plan for $799 per month equivalent to 120 hours/month
- VIP plan for $ 999 per month equivalent to 160 hours per month
There are many virtual assistant companies some of which haven’t made it to the list of top virtual assistant companies. Here are some of the services companies’ offers
- Administrative tasks
- Customer service support
- Data mining
- Web development
- SEO to optimize websites for ranking.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Taking calls.
- Running personal errands.
- Event planning
- Graphic design
- Blog management
- Content creation
With so much competition in the market with each company claiming to be the top virtual assistant companies, here are a few things to look out for before making the final decision:
- Price – A Company shouldn’t have hidden fees. The price they charge should be in the middle range.
- Reviews – Look out for internal and external reviews.
- Task-based work – Opt for companies that allow you to pay for executed tasks only.
- Account management – There are companies that supervise their virtual assistants to ensure the work is up to the agreed standards.
- Security – Opt for companies that have their websites encrypted to ensure the integrity of data and login information.
Go right ahead and choose from among these top companies and concentrate on what’s most important to you as everything else is taken care of by an able team. If you’re not sure which is the best company around, 24/7 virtual assistant would definitely be the best guess. They offer a wide range of services and their rates are decent.