Developing gaming and sports applications has never been easy task for developers. But with help of some advanced technologies, it has become quite simple and flexible. There are a number of technologies that are used for different kind of gaming and sports app development. Some popular app development services are described here in order to get started gaming app development.
- iOS App Development
Steps to follow for building sports app using iOS development services-
- Make an account with Apple Developer Connection
- Make a complete plan before getting started app development
- Hire a game app developer to handle your entire project
- Understand programming and write code of the gaming application
- Get iTunes Connect and submit your app to the App Store
Some important resources to create an iOS gaming and sports game app –
- SpriteBuilder is used to create characters for the application.
- Apple Developer is Apple’s own website to give support developers.
- Game center for developers includes lots of videos of game app tutorials.
- GitHub is place where you can collaborate with other iOS experts to make simpler your project.
Game Development Stack Exchange is a platform where you can put your query and get right answer and solutions for your concerns.
- Android App Development
Follow steps discussed below for Android game app development-
- Create an Android development environment to start your project
- Use a device that can run Android 4.0 or higher for testing
- Find a sample game app and download it for the developer guide
- Install the game in Google Play Console to Manage Google Play game services
- Configure the application ID in your Android game project
Useful resources to create Android gaming and sports app –
- PlayIR is used to create application for multi-platforms. It includes visual design tools, 3D animators, and templates.
- Gideros Mobile is an open source tool that uses object-oriented programming in coding.
- GameSalad is the most beautiful tools to create an Android game application.
- LiveCode is completely code platform. It makes the coding of a game app simpler and accessible.
Game Editor is open source and free to use. It is a good tool to learn programming.
- Cross-Platform App Development
Cross-platform development steps to create gaming and sports apps-
- Download Visual Studio and install it
- Understand Xamarin tools and services in Visual Studio
- Use Android, iOS, And Window from single base code
- using Xamarin make a single set of pages give that to all devices
- distribute code among Android, iOS, and Window gaming apps
Useful resources to create cross-platform gaming and sports app –
- Unity Mobile is a popular game engine. It supports Android and iOS with high experience in app development.
- Corona SDK is also a popular app development platform comes with all required tools and services to create a cross-platform gaming app.
- Unreal Development Kit is leading with Unity. It is open source and used to create gaming application for all platforms.