MANILA, PHILIPPINES – Super Metro Calamba’s Supermarket and Department Store recently received the prestigious Silver Bagwis Award conferred by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) – Laguna. The DTI-Bagwis Program recognizes establishments that overall uphold consumer rights, responsible business, and provide the best value for money. Awardees were recognized for adhering to the Price Tag law, which ensures that consumers are properly informed, thus able to compare the quality and prices of goods. They also have exemplary systems for customer relations as well as store management operations. This accomplishment adds another feather to the cap of Metro Retail Stores Group, Inc. (MRSGI), a multi-awarded retail company that originated from Cebu and has been shaping the Filipino shopping experience for 37 years. MRSGI has 56 stores in three formats – supermarket, hypermarket, and department store. Its expansive store network covers key cities in Central and South Luzon, as well as Central, Western, and Eastern Visayas.
- Next story How to Make Fish Balls, Fish Burger and Fish Quekiam
- Previous story Know About Different Tips for Selecting Best Solo Ad Providers
You may also like...
- 10 Bungalows for Sale in the Philippines on
- A guide to Find the best Commercial Plumbing Companies on
- pizza, food cart franchise, foodcart business, cyrahs pizza on
- AFFORABLE TAXI / UV EXPRESS FRANCHISE FOR SALE & LTFRB ASSISTANCE on
- Fun Outdoor Play Areas that will Keep your Kids Entertained all summer on