Company outings and team-building activities in Batangas are events that everyone in your team looks forward to every year. Sepoc Island is one of the hidden gems in a sea of resorts in the picturesque province. Accessible via a 20-minute boat ride from Eagle Point Resort in Batangas, this piece of paradise has all that you could ask for in a beach, plus a little more. The place is a perfect venue for team outings because it offers:
- Exclusive access to the beach. Sepoc Island is not exactly an island, but the sense of exclusivity and isolation it provides tourists and guests alike makes it comparable to one. This tropical haven is composed of an expansive beach and a wooded area, and it’s located on the western tip of Maricaban Island in Anilao, Batangas. Between the beach and the rest of the island is a high hill that effectively isolates Sepoc Island, thus the necessary boat ride. You can expect to have the whole area to your team during your stay here.
- Plenty of space for everyone. Sepoc Beach may be isolated, but that doesn’t mean that it lacks space. There’s plenty of room here for everyone in your team; the beach can comfortably accommodate as many as 200 people. The white beach is spacious enough for team activities and group games like beach volleyball and relay races. There’s also a roomy nipa hut in the area where you can eat, chill under the shade, or simply take in the breathtaking view.
- Great food options. Any team outing or team-building activity by the beach is not complete without scrumptious seafood made from the freshest catch of the day. Eagle Point Resort, the resort that exclusively manages Sepoc Beach, offers company outing packages that include lunch. Tasty tanigue dishes like kilawin and steak, pan-fried salmon, prawns, sweet and sour lapu-lapu, and rellenong pusit are part of the menu. Lunch promises to be a delightful break between your team-building activities.
- Perfectly relaxing atmosphere. The change of pace from an office space to an island paradise with no walls will help you and your colleagues rest, relax, and recharge. Sepoc Beach has all you need for a perfect seaside holiday: a white beach made up of smooth coral pieces, a wooded area with local trees and birds, a short hiking trail, breathtaking views of the sea and the nearby Sombrero Island, as well as all the basic amenities you need. Feel free to put up a hammock and nap while listening to the sound of the waves and the gentle breeze of the sea.
- Facilities for all sorts of activities. Relaxing is far from the only activity that you can do in the area. You can play beach sports, organize a race or relay, trek to Sepoc Viewpoint to see the entirety of the beach and the waters surrounding it, as well as go paddleboarding, snorkeling, and diving. There are plenty of diving spots near the beach, and you can rent diving and snorkeling equipment from the staff.
- There are plenty of things to do around it. Understandably, you and your teammates may want to accomplish a lot of things and see plenty of sights on your day off. The good news is that there are plenty of things to do. You can go island hopping, climb up Mt. Gulugod Baboy, visit the famed Masasa Beach, check out the caves near Sepoc Beach, and do other nature-oriented activities.
A team-building activity on Sepoc Beach provides plenty of opportunities to disconnect from the digital world, if only for a little while, and reconnect with nature. Best of all, this postcard-perfect team-building location is just a short drive and boat ride away from the metro.