MANG INASAL is doing its share in alleviating the unemployment burden of the country. The presence of every MANG INASAL in a certain area provides not only employment but also opportunities to community members including suppliers of kalamansi, charcoal, banana leaves, vegetables, bamboo sticks, and other ingredients. It also indirectly gives income-generating activities to many.
Mang Inasal Small Business Franchise Opportunity
– Franchise fee: Php1.1M (Includes tried and tested support, Use of brand/ trade name, Opening marketing support and training manual)
– Franchise Term: 7 years (renewable)
– Product security deposit: Php 400,000
– Space Requirement: 120 to 200 sq. meters
– Royalty/ Service Fee: 5% of Gross sales
– Advertising Fee: 2% of Gross sales
– Renovation Estimated Cost: 4.5M to 5.5M
Please send letter of intent to email@example.com or contact Ms. Mai mai Alejaga at (02) 852-1448.
Mang Inasal Iloilo Corporate Office is located at Four Season Hotel, Delgado St., Iloilo City. The office fax numbers are (033) 508-7111 and (033) 508-5111.
Manila Corporate Office located at 2316 Aurora Boulevard, Tramo St., Pasay City with fax number (02) 854-5692. You can also visit their website at www.manginasal.com or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Pinoybisnes.com is not, in any way, related or affiliated to the business franchise listed in this post. The sole purpose of Pinoybisnes.com is to share information about franchising & business opportunities in the Philippines.
Do you like this Money Making Business Idea? content“> then please consider subscribing to our RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new articles sent directly to your inbox. (Once you entered your e-mail address, you need to login to your e-mail account and click the link to confirm your subscription).