Siomai is one of the bestseller in food business industry nowadays and many people find it a good business venture.
If you’re planning to go into this kind of business, you might want to consider franchising a Siomai House, the leading brand in siomai food business franchising. In case you’re interested, just submit to Bernabest Food Products Inc. the following requirements:
Step 1. Letter Of Intent with the following details:
• Address of the Proposed Location/ Establishment Name
• Sketch Map
• Floor Plan (If the proposed location is in a building)
• Monthly Rental
• Pictures of the Location (optional)
NOTE: THE ABOVE DETAILS SHOULD ALL BE INCORPORATED IN THE LETTER OF INTENT
Step 2. Updated resume
Step 3. When the above requirements are submitted, the proposed location will be scheduled for an ocular inspection. You will be informed about the results. If passed – secure a DTI permit and 2 government IDs. If declined – look for another location and go back to Step 1.
Step 4. Settle the Franchise Payment
After the payment has been made, the applicant will be scheduled for the booth ingress.
Siomai House Franchise details:
– Franchise fee is Php 250,000.00 non-refundable, which includes the basic designed booth, freezer, steamer, beverage dispenser, advertising signs and signage, two (2) sets of uniforms, free delivery 3x a week, and other provisions to conduct the business.
(Note: The fee is for the basic designed booth only, other requirements that may arise concerning booth design will be charged to the franchisee at cost).
– Franchise period covers three (3) years from the signing of the franchise agreement.
– The franchisee shall pay for all costs incidental to its business operations at the franchise location such as, but not limited to lease/rent cost, security deposits, CUSA, charges of water, electricity, garbage disposal, etc.
– A 3 day training period on how to conduct food preparation, conduct in selling, sales reporting, inventory control and maintenance of equipment shall be provided for.
– The franchisee must obtain, at his/her own expense, from Government authorities all necessary documents, clearances, permits and licenses for the operation of the business
For more information visit:
Bernabest Food Products Inc.
118 Arellano St., Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City
Tel. 363-0226;447-65-23 Tel/Fax. 362-1902
Note: Pinoybisnes.com is not, in any way, related or affiliated to the business franchise listed in this post. The sole purpose of Pinoybisnes.com is to share information about franchising & business opportunities in the Philippines.
Do you like this Money Making Business Idea? then please consider subscribing to our RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new articles sent directly to your inbox. (Once you entered your e-mail address, you need to login to your e-mail account and click the link to confirm your subscription).