Philippine International Food & Beverage Expo is one of the most popular trade shows in Philippines, dedicated exclusively to the food equipments and beverage industry. The show is attended by a large number of professional experts and qualified industry decision makers at each of its editions. More than 180 exhibiting companies take part in the event and different types of top quality food containers, processing equipments, coffee machines, crates, bakery equipments, kitchen equipments and refrigeration systems are displayed during the event, together with many other associated items. New products are also launched during the event and interactive spirits and cocktail competitions are also organized here. The seminar sessions that are scheduled here enhance the overall business worth of the show further. The overall visitor count at the show stands in excess of 18000. The Horeca Philippines event is held concurrently with the show, which takes up an area of more than 5000 square meters.
What: Philippine International Food & Beverage Expo 2012
When: 1 Mar- 4 Mar 2012
Where: Philippine International Convention Center(PICC), Manila, Philippines
The key highlights of the Philippine International Food & Beverage Expo are:
1. Informative seminar sessions.
2. New product launches.
3. Pastry Competition and Spirits and Cocktail Competition
4. Concurrently held with the Horeca Philippines event and
5. The Create Food event, the Wine, Spirits and Cocktails event and the Food and Hospitality event are co located with the show.
Unit 206, Web-jet Acropolis Bldg. 88 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave.
Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
Incoming search terms:
- business expo philippines 2012
- franchise expo philippines 2012
- filipino franchise show 2012
- Philippines Franchise expo 2012
- food franchise expo 2012
- HORECA Philippines
- Philippine International Food and Beverage Expo