With a sweet brown sugar glaze, bone-in ham recipe has all the flavor of a special dinner without all the work.
1. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
2. Bake in a 325F oven for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, until meat thermometer registers 125F.
3. While ham is cooking, stir together brown sugar, apple juice and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Bring to boiling, reduce heat.
4. Boil gently, uncovered, about 20 minutes (or until sauce is reduced to about 1 cup).
5. Brush ham with some of the glaze and bake for 20 minutes longer or until meat thermometer registers 135F.
6. Let stand for 15 minutes before carving. Bring any remaining glaze to boiling and serve with ham.