This is how to make banana split.
Banana, ice-cream, whipped cream, ice-cream topping, sprinkles and a cherry on top, how much better can this get?
ice-cream (of your choice)
ice-cream topping (of your choice)
hundreds and thousands (sprinkles)
1. Peel the banana and cut it in half (length wise) and place it in the serving bowl.
2. Place three full scoops of ice-cream in-between the two pieces of banana.
3. Cover the whole thing with a generous serving of whipped cream.
4. Cover that with a generous serve of ice-cream topping of your choice.
5. Sprinkle some hundreds and thousands over the top of all of that.
6. Place a maraschino cherry on top.
Retrieved from “http://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=Cookbook:Banana_split&oldid=2678760”