Rice Maja Blanca
1 kg glutinous rice
1 kg ordinary rice
1 ¼ kg white sugar
1 can evaporated milk, big
4 pcs coconut, grated
¼ kg peanuts
5 drops food coloring
1. Soak glutinous and ordinary rice for about four hours. Wash and grind.
2. Combine ground rice with sugar and food coloring then place in a mold.
3. Steam until done.
4. Combine grated coconut, milk and sugar and cook over low heat. Mix it occasionally until golden brown.
5. Put in a molder and let it cool.
6. For the toppings, toast peanuts and pulverize it. Mix it with some grated coconut and cook it over low fire until done. Put the toppings at the steamed rice. Slice and serve.