Lotus Biscoff is a favourite biscuit brand world over. And if you are a fan of this imported biscuit, then worry not as you can now easily Buy Lotus Biscoff In India.
Do you know that you can make some amazing desserts with lotus Biscoff cookies? Yes, because of its unique taste and crunchy flavour, lotus Biscoff goes perfectly well with a lot of dessert recipes. And Biscoff magic bars are so easy to bake and very addictive. We ‘re sure you cannot stop at just one. If you are a chocolate lover, then pour some tempting Nutella chocolate spread In India on the top layer of your cookie to get a heavenly taste. You can even buy Biscoff spread In India and surprise your guests with this unexpected delightful dessert.
Reasons why you should make lotus Biscoff magic bars-
- super easy to make
- ready to serve in a short time
- layer upon layer of deliciousness
- loved by everyone
- beginner-friendly recipe
Lotus Biscoff Magic cookie bars make the perfect dessert for all occasions. They are buttery, sweet and crunchy all together. These cookie bars are layered with lotus cookies crumbs mixed with butter, condensed milk, walnuts, almonds, Lotus Biscoff butter, and shredded coconuts. And drizzle some Nutella on the top and you are ready to go.
1 packet of lotus Biscoff cookies
1 can condensed milk (sweetened)
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
crushed lotus Biscoff
1/2 cup lotus Biscoff butter +4 tbsp to drizzle on top before serving
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare your baking tray by greasing the bottom and sides, or place a parchment paper in the tray.
- Put Lotus Biscoff cookies in a food processor and blend into crumbs.
- Pour melted butter in and blend again. Now put this mixture into bottom of pan. Press into the bottom with the back of a glass or measuring cup.
- Whisk in sweetened condensed milk and then pour it over the cookie crust, until all the crumbs are covered.
- Next, sprinkle the ingredients one by one over evenly over the crust to form a layer. Start with a layer of chopped almonds, followed by chopped walnuts, and coconut. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. Press firmly with a fork.
- Melt the Biscoff Cookie Butter in a small bowl for 15-20 seconds in the microwave, till it becomes smooth and soft.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 25 minutes or so until golden brown on top.
- Allow it to cool completely.
- Cut the bars. You can drizzle some more melted Biscoff butter on top of it.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serving size – 1 Bar (71g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories – 310 (% Daily value)
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g – Total Sugars 24g|
|Added Sugars 23g||46%|
|Vitamin D 0.3mcg (12iu)||1%|
Now you can enjoy delicious lotus Biscoff cookie bars with this easy-to-make recipe. And now one can easily get lotus biscuits online In India at best prices on Snack Zack online store. You can make these yummy bars with the toppings of your choice. Children especially love chocolates Nutella In India lotus Biscoff cookie bars are the ultimate fantasy version of gourmet magic bars which will be surely enjoyed by everyone. You can now shop online for the Best Nutella In India at Snack Zack store. We have some amazing deals and offers you cannot miss. You can browse through the different product range and check for Nutella 350g price In India. There’s something so magical about Biscoff Cookie bars. Is your mouth already watering, the why wait? Go try the recipe and enjoy!