It is the latest trends among business houses to include and use Instagram in their marketing strategy. There are lots of reasons for it, and if you are contemplating the same, then it is better to be knowledgeable about it before you set your best foot forward and create a successful and productive Instagram marketing strategy for your business.
The most significant reason business houses use Instagram as their marketing platform is that:
- All across the globe, there are over 800 million Instagram users
- More than 500 million of these users use it every single day
- One can share more than 250 million pieces of contents each day.
Just for statistics or otherwise, these are really big numbers and as business is all about the calculation of percentages and making productive investments, you cannot probably ask more a more useful platform.
If you can turn even one percent of these users towards your business, you can very well imagine the conversion figure you will arrive at. Your business prospects will be enhanced manifolds.
You will reach to millions of users instantly irrespective of the audience type, age, occupation, gender, or anything.
Now the natural and most significant question that may haunt you is how on earth you can promote your business on such an extensive and useful platform. Well, the answer is simple and comes in a few small parts such as:
- You have to stand out
- Your site should be outstanding
- You must post the best and most relevant photos
- You must include the best and most appealing videos and stories each day and
- You must create a beautiful content for Instagram.
However, this is not easy especially if you are a non-designer or an amateur in this field. It needs a lot of hard work and calculation to be visible amongst millions of photos posted every day. It is not easy to be famous instantly for which you will need enough support and backup from experts who know a lot about Instagram and the algorithm that will provide the desired velocity to your posts. Visit reliable sites such as vvslikes.com to make sure you get the desired mileage and return for your investments of money, time and hard work.
The guide to follow
When you get hold of an expert to support with your marketing strategy you will get the assurance of the best approach and guidelines, tools and software will be followed. The experts will know that buffer Instagram now comes with a direct scheduling and work accordingly to schedule all single-image posts to enhance the chances of your brand to reach out to more people. Proper reminders will be set to post the best videos at the best times so that the Instagram following for your business grows every day.
You may have a lot of questions in your mind, but the experts will have answers to these and simple solutions ready. Questions that you may ask are:
- Why use Instagram for your business in the first place
- How to create an effective and successful Instagram marketing strategy
- What are the Instagram demographics
- What are the keys to making a successful profile
- How to create a meaningful content strategy
- What is the Instagram Stories to include
- How to create a content plan
- How to increase engagement and growth
- How to find the best timing and frequency on Instagram and
- Which and how to use the Instagram analytics to measure your results.
To know the first things first, you must understand that Instagram has a huge potential for your business and its marketing prospect, but it all lies mainly on the behavior of the user rather than on the amazingly large number of daily users.
Behavior of users
It is seen through research that most Instagram users like to connect with the different brands. These brands enjoy a lot of significant benefits and advantages on this network such as:
- Through Instagram, all brands enjoy a regular engagement with at least 4% of the total number of followers. As per the reports of Forrester, this type of engagement by the users on other platforms such as Facebook and Twitter is less than 0.1%.
- To corroborate the fact, Iconosquare substantiates that more than 70% of all Instagram users have reported having looked up a brand on this platform and more than 62% of the total number of users follow a specific brand on Instagram.
- On the other hand, Selfstartr says that only 36% percent of business marketers use this platform as compared to a magnanimous 93% of marketers using Facebook as their reliable platform.
However, surprising this figure may seem there has been a paradigm shift amongst the marketers in recent years and more and more people are relying on and including Instagram in their business marketing strategy.
The power of social media cannot be overlooked and has always proved to have influenced the purchase decisions by a significant margin. All you have to do is find the right mix of your content, photos, and videos so that you can attract more and more audience who will soak it up and even buy your product or services. You will hardly need to give a hard push or employ sales pitch which is the ultimate dream of any marketer.
Follow what other marketers say
If you do some research and know what other marketers have to say about Instagram, you will have zero apprehension or doubt using it as your next marketing tool. The marketers corroborate with the above research and numbers and ensure that using Instagram will surely drive business results.
The formula for success for businesses on Instagram involves more than publishing merely a few nice-looking photos and videos. It includes elements like:
- Clear vision
- Proper strategy
- More consistent frequency
- Familiarity with the audience
- Appropriate visual style
When all these elements are combined together, it becomes the most effective recipe for delivering huge results for your business. Ideally, Instagram is an incredibly effective and productive engagement driver for any type of business.